Solutions to Keep Businesses on Track
What can GPS Solutions do for your business?
- Eliminates Unauthorized use of vehicles.
- Eliminates Employee moonlighting with company vehicle.
- Qualifies for lowest risk factor deductions from insurance underwriters.
- Eliminates unauthorized side trips during day.
- Reduces overtime & unnecessary hours.
- Verifies service & billing to your customers thus eliminating billing disputes.
- Finds & dispatches closest vehicle to service call.
- Optimizes fuel usage.
- Increases MPG by controlling speeding.
- Reduces accident rates.
- Find stolen or missing vehicle in seconds.
- Monitor PTO activity.
- Monitor doors opening & closing.
- Data can be integrated into other software applications.
- Driver log for DOT reporting.
- Calculate driven miles within each state for fuel tax reporting purposes.
- Increase number of service calls or deliveries your vehicles make in a day.
- Peace of mind- As a business owner or fleet operator you will sleep better & worry less knowing your vehicles are only being used for your business, not monkey business.
- Receive E-mail alerts if:
- Vehicle exceeds assigned speed threshold.
- Leaves specified zone.
- Arrives at a specific location.
Features Just Released include:
- Online Routing - Point to Point, Point to Multi-point - Textual
directions and visual mapping. Directions can be sent directly to the
driver's cell phone.
- Maintenance Module to help you keep up with oil changes, tire
- Email Messaging right from the web app to any handheld email
addresses including cell phones
New Mapping Features include:
- New maps are updated 2x annually, more accurate street data
- NEW Map Visual with auto-sizing screen, will adjust to computer screen size
- Easy, "drag box" zoom control, Zoom in by dragging and dropping,
zoom out with a right click
- New map symbols and fleet colors, user defined vehicle label colors
- On-screen visual "ping" with positive and negative acknowledgments
New Report Features include:
- New Reports include: Miles driven by State, Driver Report,
Location Report, Alert Report, and Sensor Reports
- Historical Auto-play feature with active bread crumb trail display
- All reports are downloadable into either an Adobe .PDF, Excel .XLS, or .CSV
- End User can have reports generated and as email attachments
in MS Excel or .PDF format on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Ability to query all reports for 90 days of data
New Alerts Include:
- Maintenance (i.e. Scheduled maintenance notifications)
- No Movement (i.e. Alert if no movement before 9 AM)
- Extended Stop (i.e. Alert if no movement if stopped for 60 minutes)
- Sensor (i.e. Alert for back-door opening)
- Location (i.e. Alert for in or out of a defined location)
- New Alert Summary details all alerts
Please Contact Us for more information.