View the location of a single vehicle or fleets and immediadtely see their status (Moving, stopped and stop duration). Quickly find addresses and dispatch closest vehicle.
Managers and dispatchers can create and
save multi-point routes and directions. Managers can then easily view and edit
driving directions, and Email them directly
to the drivers.
Provides instantaneous Email notifications when user-definable violations occur. View easy-to-read summaries of exceptions without sorting through other Email.
- Look Up Addresses, User-Defined Locations and Zones
- Layer User-Defined Zones and Locations on Top of Map Display
- Customizable Vehicle Name and Colors
- Map Controls include On-Map Drag and Resize, Mouse CLick and Zoom, 18 level Horizontal Zoom Bar, and Compass
- Use a vehicles Current Location, ad Preciously Saved Location, or Generate a New Location Using Route Points
- Organize Route Points in the Order Needed
- View the Route and Directions
- Create, Name, and Save Any Number of Customized Routes
- Email Driving Directions Directly to the Drivers Using the Built-In Marcus 6 Messaging Feature
- Odd hours of Operation
- Vehicle Use on Weekends
- First Movement of the Day
- Arrival at Location
- Departure from Location
- Enter and Exit Zone
- Sensors (Idle, Cargo Door, Lift, etc.)
- Extended Stop
- No Movement